What shall I render to the LORD for all His benefits toward me?
- I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
- I will pay my vows to the LORD now in the presence of all His people.
- Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints.
All this is describing "normal", sanctified, holy living in Jesus the Christ.
- O LORD, truly I am Your servant; I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant; You have loosed my bonds.
- I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
- I will pay my vows to the LORD now in the presence of all His people, in the courts of the LORD's house, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD!
I will continually assess, examine, review my path in love to Him to make sure I am walking in my privileged and promised relationship with the God who made me and Who saved me with His own blood. I am His temple now and I will keep the temple clean and functioning as a worship center and the place from which the glory of YHVH radiates out to the whole world.
This is the NORMAL Christian life.